Speaker(s) Khalid Baheyeldin
- What are the challenges when you have a huge site?
- What if just importing the database takes days?
- What if several tables had tens of millions of rows, and some had a few hundreds of millions rows?
- What if the site had the most number of enabled Drupal modules ever?
- How do you deal with such a site?
- What issues are there hosting and managing such a site?
- What is this site anyways?
HUGE? How To Deal with 381 Modules, 174GB Database and 200 Million Row Tables from DrupalCamp Toronto on Vimeo.